Sunday, February 15, 2009

Glad the Stimulus Bill Passed...

If you noticed my last post had no pictures. If you are a dedicated reader here you know that it cost $39,000 to get your picture posted in this space. So I for one am glad the new bill passed, as you can see it worked right away. People and I mean a bunch of them sent their money right in.

These folks, Morgan, Ali, Chandler, Megan and Mary have been in a holding pattern since the family gathering at the Land a few weeks ago. They hoped that deflation would make my services more affordable. The stimulus cash came through first so now they have their picture on the Internets and I am stimulated.

Maybe in the sake of more stimulation I should add a surcharge on action shots. Kind of like if your checked bag is over weight at the airport. They have to have some cash before they will take any action.
You can depend on Miguel to beat the system. He figured out that it costs more if I make a picture of you with your eyes open.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger