Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nice Buck...

Looks like a nice fall weekend coming and the acorn crop on the trees along the game fence next door looking good this year with big green fatties falling thick on the ground. This little six point has been there to get fat scooping them up. He was a little jumpy as I made his picture, but after I backed off he came right back up to eat. I guess the elk in the background don't eat acorns.

One morning this week it was spooky foggy and there were three does eating along the fence as I left for work. Pretty sight against the fog back drop, too bad I did not have my camera handy.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger