Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You Need One of These...

A navigator. One who can find the way. Here she is picking her way through the standing timber heading back to the boat ramp. Note the professionalism in the backwards cap. Don't want that blowing off in the water. I had a cap that said "Navigator" on it one time. I mean it said "Navigator" all the time not just "one" time and I often wore it to events so that people could know what my job was.
Stiff north wind makes a cross wind heading back to Hank's Creek. Glad the lake is up, I always hate pitching and rolling through the stumps, don't want to be picked up and slammed down on one. Some one said the other day, "I'll go fishing with you but I don't like it rough." I assume they meant the waves. Some of our best fishing comes with the waves. I warn people I have only nearly died once or twice out here and only nearly sank several more times. You need a hand like that on every boat, some one who knows the ropes.

See the white speck in the back ground? That's camp catfish where Pop and Geneva set up the camper a few weeks ago. Someone else got that spot for now.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger