Saturday, November 06, 2010

Deer Season Opening Day Shots...

...With the camera that is. These photos taken about 40 yards from my hot tub deck of deer feeding on fresh fallen acorns just inside my neighbors high game fence. This old girl did not like me getting too close. She stomped her foot, snorted and blew trying to scare me away. Little does she know that for the next Apocalypse I am signed up for the too dumb to run group.









These two stood a little further away, barely giving me a look. They knew I was no threat to their business.

ThPosted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger