Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mudcaster #5 Ships...


Mudcaster #5 is packed for shipping. It's made from a Cafe Dumonde coffee can. I forgot to make a good photo of it. 
It has a slightly different head stock/tuning key design and I like it. 















Solid packing. It was one week in shipping via USPS to Chicago and arrived across the country on a snowy day still in tune. 













Here's the head stock. Looks more pleasing with the asymmetrical tuning keys than I expected.  
I have a request for a custom build next. Stay tuned for adventures in instrument making. 









  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Wallace said...

I will be posting some more photos of it once Peter puts it down. I was afraid he was going to bring it to bed with us last night.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

I forgot to mention the free upgrade option. If he gets an amp and sees an electric model I make on the web site he can ship it back for a trade in.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger