Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Featuring Fiddle Players...






I guess for you daily readers it seems as if it was a musical weekend where ever I went. Last few blog posts are about some kind of music and here is more featuring fiddle players seen at the Texas Renaissance Festival. 

First group is Circa Paleo. Nice combination of tribal drums and a Hofner Beatle Bass. Fiddle player was really tearing it up. 

Second group is the Gypsy Dance Theater. Great music and great belly dancing. I'll have more belly dance photos later. 

All musicians were paid for these performances. I either threw money in the tip jar or bought their cd. When you go see music do the same. You don't have to throw money in a tip jar at an Eagles or Stones concert. Approaching the stage with something clutched in your fist might bring security. Don't ask how I know this. Just be sure to help guys like these. They piece it together with gigs like this, dance and music lessons, making instruments and what ever else. It's good music. Support it.   Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger