Friday, November 01, 2013

Happy Birthday Pop...

We take this day to do two important things. We wish Bill Cooney Cathy's dad, a happy birthday. We also unveil the new business card for my little guitar business. The way these two are related is that Bill Cooney is signed on as a celebrity endorser. Here's the card. 
When people pick up our business card they will ask, "who is Bill Cooney?" and I'll say you know the tenor banjo player and if they insist I will take them over to Bill's house to meet him and stuff. The instrument he plays in the photo is one Mudbelly Primitive Instruments and Amps has provided free of charge in exchange for his endorsement. Actually when I provided the instrument I acted like it was a gift and did not mention the work involved in this endorsement and the fact that the fact the paper he signed was not the check at a local restaurant but a contract that pays me 10% of all the money he makes on his gigs. That's the way the music business works.

I have already made $39,000  from this contract. Happy birthday Bill, thanks for the endorsement and be sure and make the gigs on time.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger