Friday, November 15, 2013

Wooden Cigar Box #17...



Here's a wooden cigar box build I'll call the Red Head. It's a Rocky Patel Cigar Box. It is tuned A, C# and E. It's electric with a piezo pickup. it's the 17th box guitar I have built. Sound is similar to the Holy Bible box guitar. It's nice, clear and clean. 

Rocky Patel makes fancy cigars and his motto is "traveling the world putting a cigar in every consumers mouth" or something to that effect. I am not going to put a guitar in every consumers mouth but I will sell this one to you. 

My new business cards are in and I have given out a few. I'll give a free slide lesson to the first person who calls me that is not a friend that I did not personally hand a business card to. Oh heck, call me up. I'll give you a free slide lesson anyway.   Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carl,
I am Caleb Beames, a reporter at KTRE News. i would like to talk to you about the repurposed guitars you build. Is there a phone number I can call you at?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

You can give me a call 936-707-9211

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger