Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Belly Dancers...




We like belly dancing and have a pretty good collection of music and costumes ourselves. I think it's probably good for you but I am in the mist of a scientific study and am not free to publish results as of yet but I expect the Nobel Prize people are going to be really interested. It does combine science, art and world peace so I expect a sweep of the prizes to be soon announced. Of course you will hear it here first as always. 

This group is the Gypsy Dance Theater. They are good and I bought two of their CDs. This is not a seat of the pants thing. Reading the bios of the musicians and dancers was quite impressive. These folks went to good schools. No hippie drum circles for this bunch. They learned it the hard way through work, study and dedication. 

So keep your dreams lit. Dance. Listen to good music. Turn off the radio. Throw out the TV. Never trust a home without a guitar, a drum, a horn, a belly dancer.     Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger