Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cigar Box #34...

Here is a nice cigar box guitar for sale.  It's the second one I have made from this type of cigar box and I don't mind repeating myself since it's such a good sounding box. The other guitar went out of town so no chance of you showing up at a local jam and having the same guitar as someone else.  Besides how many black Strats are there in the world? I got one. That does not stop me for an instance when it comes to playing some howling crazy blues. It should not stop you either. 

Here's the guitar. I made it in one morning this week. It was completely built, tuned and playing in 3.5 hours. It has that gritty blues sound I like when played electric but also sounds good acoustic. The Flor De Antilles cigar line is all Nicaraguan tobaccos and was selected as the #1 cigar of the year. The box should get an award also. No box corners on this one but it does have a gold latch and you can open it to inspect the inner build. That's something we should all do, inspect our inner this or that. Here's the photos.
    




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger