Monday, May 26, 2014

My Wife Caught the Most Fish but That's Not All...

Well I was hoping for a nice warm day with maybe a swim. The swim would have been nice because I had to stop and change a flat on the boat trailer. No problem. Had a spare but then this blew up on the lake. 

Oh yeah the part about the fish. Lilly pads curl up and wave in the wind as Cathy schools me to the tune of 10 keepers to my 3. 

The rain comes down with a little bit of thunder. We ease up in a nice sheltered stand of cypress trees.    

Lilly pads catching rain drops. 

You can see how far we put the boat into the brush for cover from the rain. Cathy is barely visible in the front of the boat. 

Fish eagle on the nest. 

And for the big screw up. I get stuck in the yard trying to back the boat in. Cathy surveys the damage. I get the boat and truck out but lose a lantana bush. I solved all my own problems today but I am in trouble over that bush. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger