Friday, June 27, 2014

Those Awkward Moments...

I know that there are many who think that from all you may see written here I just cruise along slicing the internet to pieces with exciting adventures. Well maybe not adventures so much as experiements and as we all know experiments have mixed results and awkward moments. 

This photo brings to mind some joke about a monkey trying to throw a football or something like that but I really don't remember jokes so well anymore. 

I do remember the joke about the lady late for church. She hurries and on the way up the church steps slips and falls just as the Priest walks out. Sprawled out on the steps she looks at the Priest and says "Is Mass out?" He says, "no but your slip is showing a little bit." 

My eyes, my eyes, tubing done blinded me. Wait a minute, I'm better, it was just my hat. 

Where did the boat go! 

None of this possible without a good boat driver. 




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger