Monday, June 09, 2014

Astros Win for Us...

We have seen the Astros win the last two times we have seen them play. One time was last season against the hated Cubs at Wrigley Field. Of course that have not won very many more times than this the last couple of seasons but things are looking up the past couple of weeks and I will be keeping track of the games and looking for opportunities to catch another when I can. Even as bad as they have played major league ball at the lower levels is better than the Sugarland Skeeters. 

We had good seats, outfield by the Astros bullpen. I'd sit here again. Opponents were the California Angels.
I miss the Dome but Minutemaid is a nice park. Other places I have been, well let's say it just don't seem natural to watch baseball outdoors. 


I don't really know the players. There are so many new guys I am going to have to do better keeping up. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger