Tuesday, January 20, 2015

It's my Birthday...

That time of year. Looks like I have spent 21,170 days on this planet as of today. I think Nick Cave the singer has out a documentary filmed as he goes through his day on his birthday called "20,000 days on the planet" or something like that. I don't think they are going to show that film at the Lufkin Theaters. You may have to travel somewhere else for a viewing. Thanks to all you guys for wishing me a happy birthday. You can check in here on this blog to see what kind of days I have had for some of these 21,170 and to tell the truth I really seldom have an uninteresting day. There is always something going on or fixing to happen.  

You know what they say, "the older you will get..." 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger