Sunday, August 02, 2015

More lake fun...

We have managed a couple of lake trips so far this weekend. Rose and the grandkids came up for our second one on Saturday and we got in some more good knee boarding. I even managed to get up for a ride. It's kind of my health check each year to see if I can still pull it off. I think maybe before next year I need to work on the cardio a bit. 


This photo makes it look like it took a small nuclear explosion to get my big butt up and going. After mt ride Coraline said, "Ok, we better get him home now." 


Rose is up and gone!

Grandma explains to a first timer. "When Pop Pop hits the gas water is going to go up your everywhere." 

Looks like he knows what he's doing but actually Warren would only hold on for about 20 feet. He never too a bad fall. Not bad for a first try at 2 and a half years old. 


Coraline is an old pro at 5 years old. She kept saying to us "Don't let go of the rope!" 

Mary rides the knee board about every way it can be rode. I think she goes backwards as well as she goes forwards. In this photo she stands. Knee boards are not really designed for standing and riding. That's why we call her Mary the Muscle. 

\
Just in case you are wondering I did not have to take a nap on the way back to the boat ramp after my ride.

Hey, aren't you supposed to be watching for stumps? 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger