Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Replenish the Freezer...

After a minor fish fry, minor in the fact it was mostly just people related in some fashion, family so to speak the freeze was empty of catfish. Me, Cathy and cousin Beverly fixed that. We caught 37 cats in about four hours fishing time. 

How many photos do I have like this? Cathy, sitting in that boat seat taking a fish off the hook. I have a bunch. 

The bait we use is called a punch bait. Call that because you take a stick and punch a hook down into this ugly stinking mess and when you pull it out by the attached fishing line there is a glob of bait ready to be cast out. No matter who you take fishing there will be one person on every trip who thinks that they get more bites by hand balling the ugly stinking mess onto their hook. 



These girls are busy. They are jerking in fish and subduing river monsters at boat side. They just aint got the time of day for anything else. 

Me and Beverly with a tub full.If you go through this whole blog you could figure out how much fish I have caught over the last 10 years. 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger