Saturday, October 31, 2015

Shout Out to Halloween Birthdays...

Seems like I know a lot of people with Halloween birthdays. It is an important day to us. It's the day It's also the day I asked Cathy to marry me. And if you are a regular blog reader you know how that story is turning out. 

Fist off our daughter Rose and her husband Juan were both born this day. Here's a photo from the family camping trip. Juan looks a little serious but the fish were biting this day. 

Here's Juan at work. Not a Halloween costume. That's the Rio Grande in the background. I think it's taken on our side. I showed some one this photo and they said "he's fat" but he's not. That's the bulkiness of a bullet proof vest. 

Other shout outs is my friend Jan, Cathy's cousin Tommy, Deacon Gary, Cathy's brother John and of course if you remember my Granny Wallace was born on Halloween. 

Trick or treat! 



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger