Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Crazy People Blog Post...

Well you know how it gets. It gets busy. I don't think I got up a really good representation of the Christmas photos so here is a few that are not the nicest ones or the most posed ones or the ones where everyone was looking but just photos of my family having a good time. 
You got Minion glasses for Christmas? 

You did too? 

Me also! 

There's a real Minion. 
Miguel has glowing green ball envy as Morgan explains all the features. 

All starry eyed. 

Thought she saw something on the floor.

Everyone likes the latest fashions. 

Cathy is going to need more wipes after this is all said and done. 

Kids say the darnedest things.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger