Sunday, August 13, 2017

A Mixed Bag...

Just so we keep the fishing log accurate I will submit this report. We went to the lake and spent a cool morning tied under the 147 bridge in the shade. It was very nice. Not a lot of fish caught and the grand total was 7 keepers with a few throw backs. It was a mixed bag of two crappie, two cats and three bream. They are going to be tasty for my lunch in a very short while. 

Lots of little birds which given no other info or knowledge I'll call some kind of terns seen on the lake today. As I motored along these white ones stuck out like a sore thumb against the dark of this old stump rearing up out of 35' of water. Lake level is just shy of one foot low. One foot high and this old stump would be just under the water and a solid hit to a boat hull or lower unit.  

This was a morning trip and after a cool swim we headed home for a relaxing afternoon nap. I like summer time. 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger