Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Quick Chicago Visit...

Wallace was born a bit early. We had tickets for a Chicago flight in November but that shows what best laid plans will do so we just dashed off up there for a couple of days this week for a meet and greet with our newest grand child. Spirit airlines makes dashing off real easy since one person with a backpack holding two pairs of pants and two shirts can get to and from Chicago for $80. It's cost me more than that to make a trip to Nacogdoches on occasion.  

Here are the results of my little backyard beauty photo shoot. Nice green foliage with good color might not last much longer and old Wallace might be too bundled up for good viewing with the onset of winter.  






Of course me and Peter took Wallace out to the swim lake in Humboldt Park. I would imagine between Peter's parent's lake house in Canada and summer visits down south to Big Sam there will be plenty of water fun when the time comes.   


Here's how the PK and W roll in Chicago. Looks like we will be rolling that way quite often. 





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger