Friday, October 06, 2017

What You Going to Eat...

I have always kind of been the weird guy, doing different things, finding out new stuff. This time I was the weird guy making pictures in a Chicago grocery store of the food and I did that because things were different than in the local stores but I got a feeling there might be change in the wind even around here. 

This was a local store in the PK neighborhood. It's a neighborhood undergoing gentrification but there are a lot of different kind of people around. You can see that from the bean isle  in the store. As you see there is a bean for everyone. There is a bean for the Puerto Rican,  The Dominican, The African American maybe the Haitian and I guess a white guy like me could even find a bean on these shelves somewhere.  


I should have made a photo in the coffee section. 

Here's something else, but I don't know exactly what. Maybe nuts, roots, taters bet I could get them cooked. Gotta be hungry enough. 


More food. I think for sure these are roots. Be good baked, boiled, or fried. Some of us know what we are doing. 


So if you are not an expert, a trier of new things or just a plain coward when it comes to the new and different move on along. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger