Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Tulloch Baby Shower...

The excite builds. Just a few more weeks and we will have a new grandson. This weekend we went to Chicago for the baby shower thrown for Katherine and Peter by their friends. Due date is Oct 24th or as some say it will be born on the day the Astros win the world Series. I think if the Astros and Cubs happen to play and I don't know if that is even possible there will be some decisions made as to loyalties. 



  For the record a name has not been decided on but there have been names picked. They are waiting till birth to gauge personality to see what fits. In the running according to current favorites are Wallace (Wally) Woodrow (Woody) and Winthrop. I'll probably call him little mudbelly if no one else claims that pretty soon.



 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Such a lovely baby shower. I just loved seeing the about-to-be mom happy. It reminded me of my sister’s baby shower at one of Chicago event venues. We arranged a lovely shower for her along with delicious food and some games. The invitees loved everything and enjoyed the day.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

Glad you had a good time!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger