Sunday, July 01, 2018

Summer Ski...

Mary, Miguel and friends rented an airb&b on Lake Rayburn this past weekend. We got invited down with the condition we bring the boat. I can live with that as they cooked us up a hamburger dinner and provided a fireworks display. I think I got in made. After all these years of leading the charge at a party I am getting to sit back and take it easy while my kids and grandkids provide the fun. 

We also went down to Lake Jackson and picked up Warren and Coraline for some summer fun. 

Here's some photos. There are so many good ones it's hard to decide what to post. 

Me and Michael get some sir on the tube. With the purchase of a new Evinrude 40 horse motor last fall we were guarded in our expectations of how well it would do tubing since it was smaller that the 50 we had before. Looks like it is going to be ok. 


Mary and Brittany. 


The we don't need no stinking life jackets photo. 


Titus and Warren get some air. 


Titus, Warren and Mary. 


Maybe you can guess what happened next. 


Cathy, Ezra and Coraline. 


After a year off having a baby from kneeboard fun Mary is back in action. 


Doing the 360. This was quite a feat as with a steady south wind the water was not real smooth for water sports at this location on the lake. 


Mary and Ezra, Brittany and Ellie, Davin and Kaley. 


The cousins! 


Fire! 

Miguel and Ezra. 


Really great weekend with a bunch of good people. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger