Monday, August 13, 2018

Catfishing with Quince...

One of my oldest buddies from SFA Came for a fishing trip. I think I looked out in the dorm hallway from my doorway in the spring of 1976 and I saw Quince come out the room next to me in old Mays Hall. A few semesters later I moved to the old Samstown trailer park north of town and I looked out the window of the trailer and there he was next door again. I guess it was meant to be that we find our selves on one more adventure here in 2018.

 Good sized fish. These fillets will go for an upcoming Wiley Family Fish Fry. 

Quince is not up here for fishing too much. He had to do the ritual kissing of the catfish to be a vested member of our club. 


Cathy and Quince score a double.


We put 6 pounds of fillets in the freezer and a couple of more pounds are swimming in our bellies. 

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger