Saturday, October 06, 2018

More Catfishing...

Another day at the lake. Can you vote to confirm that? I don't doubt that some would lack that common sense and would vote against it but we once again joined Pop and Geneva and brought along friends Suzi and Charlie for a day at Camp Catfish. 

Cathy makes the ride across the lake to the fishing place we call the dog walker. 


Final total for the day was 32 cats. Charlie shows a good one. 


Suzi boats big fish of the day. I had my camera set on some kind of thing that makes multiple shots and they all show how hard this fish was trying to sling blood and doo doo on that white shirt. 


Me and Geneva don't get our photos taken together often. We score a double. 


Sorry Pop for some reason I did not get a photo of you yesterday. We will use a stock photo.

A bunch of those cats are swimming in our bellies. Menu was catfish, fried and blackened, a sweet potato poblano red pepper salad and gumbo.  


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger