Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Chicago April 2019...

We have made it home from a trip to Chicago to visit Peter, Katie and of course the most distant grandson, Wallace. I took a lot of photos, had a lot of fun and somehow I'll have to balance out all these social media/blogging posts that are at least for a few days are going to tilt in Wallace's favor till I get caught up with the other grandchildren. For now here's a few photos to get started and I'll add more detail as I have time to reflect of our travel experiences. 

Katie, Wallace and Cathy wait for a train. I have a lot of photos of us waiting at this station to head downtown. The overcast day blocks out the sight of the city in the back ground. Weather was good for our trip with temps 45-65 roughly, an occasional rain spatter and a good bit of sun. It fact it was probably better here than at home where it was rainy and stormy. Other than green bulb shoots poking up in the Tulloch front yard East Texas is way ahead of Chicago in the race to summer. Spring is not there yet.  

Peter gives Wallace a pig back ride. 


Here at a museum visit an interactive display is set up so you lay in a bun and get made into a hot dog. Everybody seemed to think that Pop Pop should be made into a hot dog by Wallace. I don't think I have ever eaten a Chicago hot dog, in Chicago anyway. I cook hot dogs at home. In the big city you will find me sampling something more exotic as the human hot dog. 

Wallace will be two in October. 


Grandma pushes the stroller. 


Wallace takes a good photo for sure. 


This brief summery gets you the main idea, the trip was fun. More later. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger