Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Spring and the Critters are Busy...

It's rainy and stormy this morning but I noticed the past couple of days that every cow I have seen was standing up. That means the fish are biting and as soon as this weather passes I'm out there trying to catch them. Yesterday after work I sat on the back deck and watched how busy my local critters were. 
I guess this generation of squirrels have grown up loud guitars and tubas blaring so not much bothers them. These two were busy cutting and eating little fresh green leaf sprigs on a tree by the deck. I don't know what kind of tree it is, probably could easily be considered an invasive or a trash tree but I guess it is tasty and these squirrels seemed big and fat.  

I was trying but I never could get a photo of the upside down hang eating technique. There was another squirrel out from with some kind of project of his or her own in a cedar tree. 


At the same time three of these guys showed up in my neighbors pasture. They were about 50 yards off the deck and all the squirrel action. Like everyone else in town the one on the right says, "Is that that tuba guy?" 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger