Saturday, April 22, 2006

More fishing...


Went fishing again today, me, Cathy, Mary Morgan, Rose and Juan. Ended up with 30 fish, including the too small hybrid striper that Cathy caught there were 6 diffrent species represented in the live well. Those gaspergou caught yesterday make for 7 different species caught all weekend, all on artificial lures. Here is Mary with a real nice white bass and Morgan with a nice crappie.

Count those bridge pilings and you will know our secret spot.

Cathy caught a real nice red ear sunfish. She informs me that she is not a bait on the bottom type, she likes a bait suspended with a cork.

Here is me with the biggest bass I have caught in quite some time. I caught him on a light spinning rod with 4 pound test line. Here is the last fish of the day, nice chunkey little black bass, caught by Mary.

That little speck is an ultra light plane that folds up and stowes under a seat on our boat. Thats me flying it.

Just kidding.

Too much fun, I really got to study tomorrow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger