Friday, April 21, 2006

Ok, I aint no Dan-Danz...


But here is a flower picture. I don't know what it is, just one of the pots Cathy filled with bedding plants to decorate the deck. Check the Dan-Danz link for the good stuff.
It's nice summer is coming on, but things are a little dry around here.

That test I thought I had yesterday was a false alarm, it is next week. I do have a lab today, though. So that's good, I like to be relaxed instead of cramming for tests. I am kind of in the calm before the storm, one or two test next week, but I think counting finals I have 13 tests in the next three weeks, most are the last two weeks of school. Don't call me, I'll call you. On second thought the kind of calling I'll be doing is that calling and moaning in darkness and turmoil that is so cleansing for the soul but bothers the neighbors so bad.

I'll take a bit of a break this weekend, no work, only a little study, daughter Rose and son in law Juan are coming, we are planning some fishing, maybe even a swim.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

Thanks, (blushing)!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger