Saturday, July 22, 2006

That Texas heat...


Makes folks crazy. Snapped these pictures in Huntington Texas yesterday. This just reeks of creek baptisms, snake handling, all night prophesizing and speaking tongues no one else can understand.

I also suspect loud rocking music is used to whip the believers into a frenzy. I applied for a job as bass player. They said my application is being processed. I suspect a laying on of hands is involved in this normally mundane human relations function.

Another shot, this needs to be examined from all sides. I can only imagine what the top said.

I heard the term "white Christians" used the other day, I doubt that catch phrase has caught on in Heaven yet, but I think this is the kind of car they drive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger