Thursday, October 26, 2006

It comes to this...

Some won't be surprised. They saw it coming. After all at least two pictures of toilets and one of a urinal, at least by my count, can be found on these pages. Then there are those that emailed and asked for this.

Yes it is a picture of excretment. You know, poop. Oline poop. Look like any blogs you may have read?

So I make an excuse that I post this doo for academic reasons. Does anyone know what this crap is? I mean what kind of animal. It has recently begun appearing in my squirrel feeder. That is why you see the sunflower seeds and shells mixed in. Something is getting up there and defecating while it eats. Kind of fibery saucer shaped pellets.

I feed squirrels, big fat bushy tails with names like Speedy, Sparkey, Spunkey, Squeeky and Shirley. Big old doves that have got so fat that they can't get off the ground fast anymore and El Guapo has to run past pretending he does not see them to give them a chance for escape come to dine. Red redbirds and blue Bluejays and those cute little whatever they ares all eat here.

Then one night I surprised a big Coon at the feeder. He looked at me like "who are you?" Another night when I had my drawers in a wad over a test and I went outside in the wee hours for scream therapy there was that big possum that rolled out of the seed sack itself right by the door. The dogs did not even bark he was such a familiar customer.

So it is one of these last two characters I suspect of fouling the feast. They are recent arrivals and the squirrels and birds have been around a while with no bad manners.

So if you know your stool, drop me a line, what is this crap?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

Check here and view paw prints and scat for each critter. Looks like squirrel or possum to me.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has to be the most helpful link ever posted here. Thank you very much.

Now I really can get to know my, well you know...

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger