Friday, October 27, 2006

So it was a slow day on the net...

October 14th.

In looking at the visit stats for my Pbase photo site, see link on the sidebar, and I see that I had a 180 visits to my online photo albums that day. It was a Saturday. I was at work that day, you know, a job. What about you?

The most viewed image (four views) on this fateful day was a picture I had made about 15 years ago on a sunny day during duck season when the hunting was very slow. It was a nutria rat sunning on a log. No, the rat was not necked. He (or she) was not defecating. I say these things so I don't get 180 visits today by folks that might have some weird ideas and think I have a perverted picture of a nutria posted on my site. It was just a close encounter between two of God's fine creatures that did not result in death or injury to either one of us.

Maybe all those people were Googling beaver. If you don't know what a nutria rat is then go ahead, check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger