Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving...

To all the visitors to this blog.

It has been about a year since I installed the visitor counter and we made it over 3000 this week. I think that's pretty good. This site is really making money, you know, kind of like google and youtube. That's how it goes on the internet, you get on there and next thing you know there are huge tracts of land, I mean sums of cash being deposited in your paypal account. Don't ask me why or how, it just works that way. Even though this site is doing so well my wife says I still have to finish my degree and get a real job.

The money sure helps with the bass boats and big screen TVs we give away. In fact I'll be out of pocket for a couple of days while I go and give away one of these TVs. You will hear all about it for sure. I hope it goes a little better than that bass boat I gave to the guy in Virginia. I did not mean to surprise him so and am sorry that he did not even know what a bass was.

Be thankful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger