Sunday, November 19, 2006

A weekend of traditions....

The Panthers continued in their winning ways with the first play off victory in their run to the state finals by a score of 72-24. Mary was not present with the band this week due to a conformation retreat but I got Panther Band Pictures anyway. So does the Lufkin News, the band made the front page.

It's different playing football in the city. Panther fans had to go thorough metal detectors to enter the stadium. Here is an ugly scene narrowly averted. This woman had to be convinced that it would harm the brain no more that cell phone radiation before she would enter.

And of course there was the drumline.

The tubas.

And trumpets.








More on the tradition thing. Morgan went out hunting yesterday and killed a duck. This ensures that the fine Wallace custom of having a dish that tastes like mud on the table each Thanksgiving is carried on. He was supposed to return to the field today with more hopes of success. There might be a pile of ducks to eat next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger