Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Let's blow off some steam...

One test today. I don't know which has me more agitated, taking the tests, wondering what the grades are on some tests that should have been back by now, or knowing that I won't get the scores on these this week till after Thanksgiving so I'll spend the weekend with my drawers in a wad. I can't wait for this semester to end.

Think I'll blow some steam. Morgan killed a duck and two squirrels this weekend on a hunting trip. I have not bought a hunting license since I have been back in school. I think I'll get one and let my boy take me hunting. He says the woods is full of wood ducks.

The Indians thought wood ducks mystical, they lived in woods and nested on the earth, swam in the water, flew in the air. They were in all three planes of existence that the Indians knew about anyway. They were not around to see the line for that new game thing.

Think I'll go after them, shoot up the woods, wear camo and rubber boots, defecate under the old growth timber on the big island. They say it's one of the few places that have never been logged. I'll kill a squirrel and bring his head home to put on a pike to warn Sparkey, Speedy and Spankey that such could happen to them if they don't quit screwing around on the deck.

I'll clean my kills and visit people's homes on Thanksgiving. After praying long and loud over the poor dead thing I'll insist they try the dish I have prepared and then I'll watch their eyes dart and their neck muscles tighten as they taste muddy duck and tree rat.

I don't know if all these things will help my grades, but studying don't seem to be the answer right now. I am ready to try other methods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger