Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lets' Review...

A restaurant, The Back Porch in Huntington, Tx. Go through the light headed south on 69, turn at the bank. Cruise past the sub courthouse and there it is on the right.

Wheelchair access, nice and homey inside I like to sit in the back porch section, although closed up for the winter still nice.

Order the Ribeye sandwich. They will cook it how you like. Tack on home made onion rings and strong tea. Wash hands before you leave or the dogs at home will be real curious about where you have been and what you have been holding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger