Saturday, November 25, 2006

Panthers Save Christmas...

Now you know I bleed Panther Purple. I could not make it to the game today and I don't think I could have faced it like a man, I know the Panther Hat could not face it, I would have had to turn him around backwards. Best I could do was listen at home where no one could see or hear the snot slinging, screaming hair pulling defecating pain I was in. My fault, the loss, bound to be. I just spent too much energy pulling the Ags through yesterday.

The upside, and all things have an upside. Ever wonder if you can really determine what is a good or a bad thing? I mean when considering the whole scope of the universe. Ever wonder why we do that in this space, consider the whole scope of the universe? I do too. The upside is that my life will be somewhat easier, No more taking Mary to catch the band bus to games, picking her up late at night and we can have Christmas as planned and so on. Maybe squeeze in a few more duck hunts, or fish. The cats bit pretty well last Christmas break.

That was a good team the Panthers played today, that is the second upset they have pulled. Somedays you just come to play and everything reasonable is out the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger