Friday, December 01, 2006

Church Choir Pictures...

Had a post back in October of a Ministries Fair Concert the church put on and I took a lot of pictures of the other groups for publication here. I finely got some photos of us from that night courtesy of Denise.



Here is Cathy and Angela with me hollaring in the background. I have to be alert so if they look around, I stop hollaring. When the look forward again, I start hollaring. Its kind of an endless cycles kind of like the anterior cingulate loop of the basal ganglia pathways of the brain.










Here is Mike, Joanie and Phil.










Morgan on drums. His eyes always glow like that when he is laying down the groove, ever since he was a little boy. I am fortunate to have a couple of pretty good drummers in my life right now. Sure makes my golden years easier.















Here is an almost shot of me and Cathy together playing music. I don't think we have a whole lot of those shots. In this picture I am playing one of those soft sensitive difficult passages I am so famous for. I wish I had taken a picture, there was not a dry eye in the house.















I have played a bunch of events, weddings, quincerias (sp?) and so on where there were many pictures and videos made. Wonder where all that stuff is circulating.

There were a couple of other group members, but they were hidden behind others in these pictures. Talk to the photographer, I can only work with what they give me girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger