Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cooney Christmas...

Had Christmas with Cathy's family yesterday. Kicked the season off in fine form with such abundance that all gifts were not given out. They will come later, just a good way to prolong the season and make a memory for everyone. And what a memory some of these people have.

Here is a shot of the crew, Cooneys, Wallaces, Kochs, Ramerizs and I don't know who else. Only two people that were missing are me and Uncle Joe. I was behind the camera, don't know where Joe was.








We tried to set the timer and get everyone, but for some reason those pics were blurry. You know how if a group picture takes too long bad vibes start to surface and mar the activity. Maybe they have subsided so we can make one today of us and the kids.

Then of course there is the yearly soccer game and everyone recounts the time I kicked the ball through pop's window. Sorry, I don't know how to play soccer, I did not know you didn't do that. Here is Mary in hot pursuit as Uncle Jim drives to the goal.











It's the young verses the more experienced each year. Just wait till next year, I am starting to train for that game today.








And of course where ever The Older You Will Get takes a road trip we give away a big screen TV. Here is Santa helping with the ceremony.












We believe in product placement, our sponsors are the life blood of the this page and we are fiercely loyal. Buy these products so we don't have to work.















Big fish fry at our house today. Look for more fun stuff later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger