Tuesday, December 05, 2006

7days, 7 tests...

Getting down to the end here. Four of those are comprehensive multiple choice final exams and there is one lab where you treat the instructor who is masquerading as a patient.

Felt a little boogered up last night after yesterdays trials. Handed in a paper, did a presesntation and took a bad boy of a neuro test. Not bad in terms of material, I felt I knew the material very well. It was just so long. Maybe half the class, me included, still writing at the bell. Just not enough time to write out all those motor loops. Example question:

"Standing in an antique shop you reach for a glass figurine on a crowded shelf."

There is a lot going on, got to make the motor movement and remember that the last time you grabbed a glass figuring you crushed the shit out of it and knocked over all the rest of them. Oh yeah and stand upright while doing it.

I did not have an chance to glance back at my test to review long hastily written passages. Hope that does not prove to be too costly.

Back at it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger