Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So far so good...


One test down, don't know the grade, but not too bad. Test today should be hard, but I got to study more than I anticipated yesterday. We were busy, the priests from St. Patrick came out and we decorated the tree and then went to Mary's Christmas concert. That a shot with about half the symphonic band with Mary at the tubular bells, back left.


If you get the chance, remind any Lufkin administrators, school borad or who else that our big new high school gives the short shift to the fine arts. Believe me, I have. This was held in the sweaty sock gym. All other new high school I have been to have state of the art facilities it seems.

Good news from the tests last week, I made an 86.5, got to love those half points, means you are half right on something, which was the third highest grade in the class. Yes, Neuro is that tough. Also an A on the disability stimulation paper, I might post it here on a day I am lazy. That gives me a little breathing room on the slim B I have in that class. The big show down is the lab final on Thursday.

Should have more time to study starting tonight, two test tomorrow, but I won't be as busy as I was with work and stuff over the weekend.

Here's a teenage working, hauling gear, the most noble of the actions that a musician can engage in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger