Saturday, December 02, 2006

Dreaming...

Pretty heavy study the last few days. Even when I lay down to sleep the old mind is still trying to sort it all out, find a place for everything. Like coming home from a big grocery shopping, something you did not really want to do in the first place and now you have to unload the car and put things where they go and until you do groceries are set about on the kitchen cabinets, the table and one of those big 48 roll packs of toilet paper is right in the middle of the floor and needs to be opened and divided into two bathrooms.

The dream:

I am taking a test. Writing diligently, bearing down hard with my favorite pencil, a Mirado Black Warrior. One of the questions has to do with behavior, we usually deal with motor behavior, but this seems to involve a physical therapy treatment, a maid who should have done work of some kind on a certain day and the drawing of a powerball lottery. It is a short essay question requiring clinical thought.

I get my test back and I make a 60. It is all because of the before mentioned question. I consult the teacher to find what is wrong with my answer and it turns out that the whole choice of interventions is based on a day the powerball lottery is drawn. I said in the answer that the drawing was a certain day. My teacher said, "Everyone knows that the lottery is only drawn on another day and therefore that makes all the rest of the answer wrong."

So it's off to lottery.com for some more study today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger