Wednesday, January 24, 2007

And then someone tries to steal your schtick...

Just when you think you have a unique thing, such as the hat Cathy made me for my birthday, along comes some wise guy that wants to horn in on the action you are getting.

Here is me in the new hat:















Next thing you know I get a Modern Drummer magazine. I don't subscribe to modern drummer, my son does. I just don't know about the name of that magazine, after all drumming is an art that originated in the old old days with a guy pounding a log with a stick to keep away wild creatures after the fire died down. Next morning his buddies told him, "Good Job," so he started pounding it day and night and so 25,000 years later we got a magazine trying to tell us that aint the way it happened or there's more to it or something like that.

Anyway there is a little inset picture on the cover of this months issue of some joker that only deserved the secondary story and he has on my hat:










This picture was used with permission of course, just like all pictures on this web page are.

How he knew I had a hat like this I'll never know, but I know one thing, when you are out there in front as far as I am they never leave you alone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha....hey Dad who was visitor number 3500

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it was somebody in Blacksberg Va.

I shipped them a big screen.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger