Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm 50 years old today...

That probably disappoints some of you. I know you thought I was 12 what with the internet being the great equalizer, but I don't feel 50. Seems like the other day I was 20. Time passes I guess. I have done the best I could to not let it pass me by.

No great party planned, got to work this weekend. Gifts have been nice and the big white dog even showed up for the occasion. Here is me having a big birthday with the loot that I was able to haul in by combining a gift card to academy from Katie and Travis with a little cash from my mom. I got a new pair of nice neoprene waders and a big net. Water proof clothes and big nets are in much demand since we have been on the trail of Ol' Ginormus.

Yes mom, I wear under garments with my waders, this is not another one of those naked pictures like you see other places on the net. I mean, my mom is not looking at naked pictures on the net, but there are some out there. You know what I mean.

Other nice gifts included hand made wearables from my wife. I'll post pictures of them some other time.

My sweet wife also gave me the ultimate gift, her share of the emusic downloads for the month of February. That's sacrifice, let me tell you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really I was 50 on the 20th. I wrote the draft of the blog on Friday night, saved it and posted it before work Sat. morning. It laid the 19th on there as the date.

Not trying to move up opening presents or anything...

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger