Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Odds and ends...

Not much to report other than busy busy in a good way.

Clinic is going real well, really like the people I am with. Only 3 more days there and the over to Medical Center for 6 weeks.

Morgans shoulder still in the sling. He called me and said he sneezed hard and it "shifted." Nice that he is concerned about his recovery, but that feeling might have been a good thing, maybe some surgical adhesions breaking. Without a $1500 MRI, I'll just have to guess it's ok for now. I don't think the doc would even move it around to do any kind of ortho test at this point. In clinic, last summer and the past two weeks I have seen a ton of shoulders. I have had my hands on a lot of different stuff, I am beginning to know stuff about shoulders.

At church Sunday broke a string on my new acoustic bass. Just plucking kind of soft, not bringing the Holy Ghost or nothing so I think it was a bad string. It's a new set I replaced the factory strings with so I only had two gigs on them. Got to play the bass hard at the state school dance tonight and it was really good. It's hard to pick which bass is my favorite right now, my good old 25 year old electric or this new made in china job. Nice to have a lot of different sounds at you disposal.

Morgan drove Mary to Lafayette for a TKD tournament and she scored a double 1st. Texas people put it to those coonasses when it comes to TDK. Mary is still in the hunt for world champ. Kids fly to Las Vegas in Feb. for big Spring National tournament points.

Hope this weather breaks for some fishing this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger