Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Got a walk first day of class...

I knew it was coming, the clinic I am going to, a husband and wife PT team were expecting a baby. The had alerted me they would be closed. So off to a slow start.

Seems like I am running in place, things are kind of slow right now. Sat around nursing Morgan all weekend and then got him back to his apartment. Weather has been so bad and the yard so muddy from all the rain it is impossible to do anything outside. I think I have cabin fever.

Katie was in the past weekend and we went with my mother to the new Tokyo Steak and Seafood House for Japanese food. It's a great place. Here is me and Cathy, turning Japanese. Photo by Mary with her new camera. She spent her own money to be able to be employed as a photographer by the older you will get LTD.

Driving to Doches yesterday with Morgan we crossed the Angelina. Rolling red on a high horse as we say around here. Tons of suspended red mud particles being transported from the rolling red hills of north East Texas to make my favorite fishing spots shallower. A real waste of fertile soil, we need to catch a lot of catfish to make up for the loss.

From the amount of water flooding the bottom yesterday I don't thing we will
see any of our favorite stumps to tie up to till august.

Mr. Holt still doing ok, reportly they gave him a board to write messages on and he wrote "Tell Master Olford and all I will be back soon to the TKD school." Tough guy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger