Monday, November 15, 2010

Camp Catfish November 2010...

Just back from a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night
camping trip at Hank's Creek. We only cheated a little by coming home Sunday afternoon, taking a bath and playing music for church before heading back out. Slept pretty dry in a tent except for last night when anything, clothes, cell phone and so on that was on the down hill side of the tent floor got a little wet.

In this photo Cathy drinks coffee in camp catfish before setting out in quest for the channel catfish.
This is Saturday's stringer. Total catch was 49 head over three days fishing. Best catch with best fish was Sunday morning. Decent fish Monday but had to move around several times to get them.













As usual where there is frying fish there is a good chance Mary will show up and if Mary shows up Miguel does too. Note the product placement by our fine sponsors, O'Doul's non-alkie near beer, Pepsi Max and Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger