Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Time to Cut Bait and Fish...



Or maybe I'll just have supper. Here are some photos I made in Chicago's China town fish markets. I must admit that some of these photos which I hope you are not viewing before your breakfast look a bit like cut bait. The bottom photo looks like stuff I catch in a throw net to use on a hook to catch bigger species. I have no idea if these fish are a sample of what is available fresh caught locally or if the sport the huge carbon foot print of having been flown in from the Yellow Sea. 

Whatever I bet some one cooked these up real good for supper that night. Can you say "salmon head yummy." They don't look like the cleaned dyed pink slimmed meat counter that I'm used to at at my local "fresh market" that's for sure. But then that's why I travel around. To find stuff that looks different.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger