Friday, March 15, 2013

In New Orleans...



We are on a visit to New Orleans this weekend. Here's a photo of Cathy running wild in the French Quarter. 









We are staying in the neighborhood just off the Quarter called the Margainy. Here's me outside a house that was owner by voodoo queen Marie Leveau's father. It's down the street in sight of my door here. Jelly Roll Morton the jazz pianist who bridged ragtime on into dixieland was born in the Margainy. 











Meet a lot of interesting people in the Quarter. Met these two graffiti artists and watched them add a masterpiece to the colorful stories of New Orleans.     Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger