Sunday, November 17, 2013

Guitar Build #18 an Amp #3...

Here is box guitar build #18 and amp #3. It's a matching set. I found the boxes at two different thrift stores in Pasadena, Tx. Same specs as usual three strings, piezo pick up, three inch speaker and 2 watt circuit board with internal gain trim pot. You open up the amp and I wrote the directions inside. The gain, up or down makes in sound clean or nasty depending on your choice and who you intend to drive crazy today. Amp is powered by a 9 volt battery and has a surf green LED light when it's on.   Guitar tuning key arrangement is a bit non standard but if you don't know how to play and just want to make experimental music it will work for you. 

I'll sell both as a matched set for $120. How does it sound? Click this LINK. Just a bit of guitar EQ added to thicken tone a bit for this quick recording of an old gospel tune, Nobodies Fault but Mine.  

John Lee Hooker album, wall painting and Hendrix poster not for sale. I'll negotiate for the Little Feat or the Tower of Power records.  Both are in good condition. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger